Dorset’s finest country wedding venue
Nestled in the rolling hills near Beaminster stands Mapperton House & Gardens, Dorset’s finest country wedding venue. Undiscovered, exclusive and wildly romantic, Mapperton was voted the UK’s finest manor house by Country Life magazine.
Exchange your vows in the elegant Garden Pavilion, then celebrate with champagne outside the majestic Orangery, with stunning views through the formal gardens into the tumbling countryside. Then head over for your wedding breakfast to the impressive Coach House, recently converted into a magnificent entertaining space.
Mapperton is an unsurpassable location for your country wedding, with a variety of venues and spaces to suit your day:
- The luxury three bedroom Garden Cottage, with two nights included as standard
- The breathtaking Gardens, set on three levels, from the croquet lawn to the fountain courtyard and the arboretum beyond
- The Garden Pavilion for your ceremony, with the impressive backdrop of Mapperton House
- Outside the Orangery for your drinks reception, overlooking the pools, statuary and magnificent topiary
- The medieval All Saints Church, which dates back to the 12th century, for blessings with up to 90 guests
- The converted 17th century Coach House for your wedding breakfast and evening party, with its exposed beams, original stonework and full height ceilings.
To learn more about these unique spaces please visit Our Venue.