At Mapperton, we understand that this is not just another wedding, but Your Wedding. It is perhaps the most important day of your life, and we will go out of our way to ensure it exceeds your highest expectations.
We know that your wedding must be unique, imprinted with your own style and sense of occasion. We can therefore offer our venue as a blank canvas for you to mix your own palette of flowers, props and decoration.
Unlike many other places, Mapperton is not a wedding factory, and we have limited availability throughout the year. We will never hold back-to-back weddings, so you can enjoy access to the venue the afternoon before. In addition, our venue hire includes two nights in our luxury three bedroom Garden Cottage, giving you the space and time you need to enjoy your big day.
Our venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use of the site from 10am to 12am on the day of your wedding
- Access the day before your wedding from 5pm
- Exclusive use of the luxury three bedroom Garden Cottage for the night before and the night of your wedding
- Exclusive use of the Gardens and outside the Orangery
- Exclusive use of the Coach House for your wedding breakfast and evening party
- 9x12m marquee to provide outside cover
- Spectacular variety of stunning locations for your wedding photography
- Trestle tables and chairs in a banqueting layout
- Spaces to erect additional marquees, if required
- Fully stocked and staffed bar (paid or cash)
- PA and 4K video projection system for wedding speeches and toasts
- Space for a live band and DJ
- Parking for up to 80 cars (more spaces available if required)
- Church, Garden Pavilion & Grottoes also available (separate fee for blessing or ceremony)
- Mapperton Venue Coordinator before and during your wedding day
We recognise that your wedding venue will hold an important place in your heart long after you are married. For this reason, we will invite you to return to Mapperton for a free visit after your wedding at any time. And we hope that some couples may even choose to hold a christening in our church!