The moment you wake up on your wedding day you realise that all those hours spent pouring over magazines, the late nights obsessing over seating plans and the detailed deliberations over decoration are finally about to pay off.
At Mapperton, we understand that this is not just another wedding, but Your Wedding. It is perhaps the most important day of your life, and we will go out of our way to ensure it exceeds your highest expectations.
Unlike many other venues, Mapperton is not a wedding factory, and we have limited availability throughout the year. We know that your wedding will be unique, imprinted with your own style and sense of occasion.
We can therefore offer our venue as a blank canvas for you to mix your own palette of furniture, flowers and decoration. We also have access to a range of props, decorations, lighting and accessories to suit your style and budget.
Our venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use of the site from 10am to 12am (earlier access may be available on request)
- Use of the Gardens and the Orangery
- Use of the Coach House for your wedding breakfast and party for up to 120 seated guests
- Spectacular variety of stunning locations for your wedding photography
- Vintage trestle tables in a banqueting layout and vintage folding chairs
- Spaces to erect marquees, if required
- Fully stocked and staffed bar (paid or cash)
- PA and 4K video projection system for wedding speeches and toasts
- Space for a live band and DJ
- Parking for up to 80 cars
- Church and Garden Pavilion also available (separate fee for blessing or ceremony)
- Mapperton Weddings Coordinator before and during your wedding day