At Mapperton, we understand that this is not just another wedding, but Your Wedding. It is perhaps the most important day of your life, and we will go out of our way to ensure it exceeds your highest expectations.
We know that your wedding must be unique, imprinted with your own style and sense of occasion. We can therefore offer our venue as a blank canvas for you to mix your own palette of flowers, props and decoration.
Unlike many other venues, Mapperton is not a wedding factory, and we have limited availability throughout the year. We will never hold back-to-back weddings, so you can enjoy access to the venue the afternoon before. In addition, our venue hire includes two nights in our luxury three bedroom Garden Cottage, giving you the space and time you need.
Laura Bell, our dedicated wedding co-ordinator, will be delighted to talk you through the options.
“Mapperton is such a unique destination for wedding celebrations with its spectacular Grade II* gardens and Grade I Coach House. I really enjoy showing couples around our stunning venue, and – as I’m recently married myself – I know how important the venue decision is, and will endeavour to support you every step of the way.”
Our venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use from 10am to 12am on the day of your wedding
- Access the day before your wedding from 5pm
- Exclusive use of the luxury three bedroom Garden Cottage for the night before and the night of your wedding
- Exclusive use of the Gardens and outside the Orangery
- Exclusive use of the Coach House for your wedding breakfast and evening party
- 9x12m marquee to provide outside cover
- Spectacular variety of stunning locations for your wedding photography
- Trestle tables and chairs in a banqueting layout
- Spaces to erect additional marquees, if required
- Fully stocked and staffed bar (paid or cash)
- PA and 4K video projection system for wedding speeches and toasts
- Space for a live band and DJ
- Parking for up to 80 cars (more spaces available if required)
- Church and Garden Pavilion also available (separate fee for blessing or ceremony)
- Mapperton Weddings Coordinator before and during your wedding day